HOW WE WORK
At Teneo we understand the important role we play in protecting and preserving the environment. Our expertise in building containment systems means we are often at the front line dealing with potentially hazardous substances and materials. The experienced team at Teneo regularly produce outcomes for clients in the most challenging environments following the most stringent environmental processes.
Teneo is accredited and audited by Compliance Australia Certification Services for all of our management systems including our environmental ISO 14001. We are committed to reducing any negative impact on the environment on our projects.
When defining or implementing environmental arrangements we will:
- Adopt principles to prevent pollution and generation of waste.
- Set objectives and targets for the progressive reduction of significant impacts, strive for best practice and continual improvement.
- Ensure materials are handled and disposed of in a manner that does not damage the environment.
- Minimise the impact of the company’s operations on the environment to be controlled in such a manner that the short and long term effects are reduced to an acceptable level.
- Promote and maintain close relationships with the enforcing authorities and environmental organisations as appropriate.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees.