Phosphate Hill Cell 5B
Gypsum Cell 5B
Teneo are well on the way to successfully delivering another Complete Containment Solution for Incitec Pivot Limited at their Phosphate Hill site in North West Queensland. As the principal contractor Teneo has completed the civil construction components and is now delivering the complex geosynthetic systems. Our specialist team have been on-site managing the project since September 2018 with a completion date for September 2019. The total project has a footprint (including perimeter off site water diversion ditch system) of approximately 51 hectares. Despite two cyclones event at site – which resulted in 86 days of critical path delays during construction, the project is on time and on budget.
- Minor demolition of existing structures
- Environmental Controls
- Bulk Earthworks, Site Grading
- Ground surface treatment 450,000m2
- Cut to fill & trimming all stages 500,000 m3
- Approx. 31 hectares of 1.5-mm double-sided textured HDPE liner, approx. 10 hectares of 1.5mm smooth HDPE liner, over the proposed gypsum cushion area.
- HDPE Smooth lining to floor 102,8445 m2
- HDPE Textured lining to Walls & Batters 338,810 m2
- Vent System Outlet Pipes
- Field seaming and Installing HDPE geonet-geotextile composite vent strips 41,721 m2
- HDPE liner seep shields for the drain outlets.
- Triplanar Drain filtration system 15,038 m2
- Poly Propylene Filter Fabric 400/m2 Drain filtration system 43,000 m2
- Drain filtration system – 9,000 Lm of HDPE slotted pipe
- 4.5 km HDPE Water transfer pipeline
- 60,000 m3 gypsum cushion layer placed
- 270,000 m3 gypsum placed for access roads, underdrain and starter dyke systems
- 660,000 tonnes of gypsum hauled from plant – 11.5km route – 26,400 circuits – over 300,000 kms for our Moxy fleet